Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thank you.........

Dearest You,
I know what, yet not why. But I still thank you for letting me die. It's been so long and now as I undo all that you have done for me, the chain has broken. I looked at you one last time and you told me how it should end. Rechanneling a Fate that cannot be changed is the victory that you gave away. I think of watching you from this place more real than real,more want than why. Your pain had become my legacy, so it's time to sail across that bitter sea. Soon I will step out of the chronos to become nothing more than a memory very few can recall. I'm taking a bit of eternity in my soul. When it came and when it will go is like a wonder, locked behind that door.
No time is better or worse. Love is a loss that one can't reimburse. No longer either separate or together, I thank you for all that you have done.
Good-Bye.
Yours lovingly,
ME

4 comments:

Tiger Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samik Dasgupta said...

The sky is crying, children have lost their ability to scream and throw a fit, shooting stars showering all over the place, dogs have stopped smelling their own butt, philosphers scratching their heads and trying to interpret these ominous signs..What do they mean????
Does it symbolize that it has finally arrived?? Even the Book of Revelations got rid of this chapter, the one that spoke about the coming of age of Tiger Lily.
Go take a jetty ride, death doesnt accept half ticket passengers....

Tiger Lily said...

firstly, there is nothing called a "jetty ride". jetty is the damn place which has a "boat ride".

secondly, i'm not the one with the half-ticket......

YOU ARE!!!!!