Tuesday, June 10, 2008

*Twilight



I'm going to be 19 in a few days.
when I think about being 19 I get this weird rumble in my tummy.
yes.
it's the last of the teens
I'm not going to be a "teenager" any more.
This white flower is my 18 year old self.

I like this picture.
I'm going to be 19.



I'm 18 right now.
Since I'm going to be 19, I should take some time out and think. 19 is the age to stop and look back. Reality check is on its way. I'm scared to go beyond. I don't know what will happen.
I'm not sure.
Love came easily at 17. Didn't realize when its took me away. Well submerged in those eyes entangled in joys too deep to express. That time it was sweet secured and safe.
" so i say a lil prayer and hope my dreams'll take me there
where the skies are blue to see u once again my love"




No comments: