Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Theory of Misconceptions.

"have you ever wondered why could never be friends?"
"did you ever believe that you and I could be friends?"

You say you're modern.........
I say you're worse than prehistoric.

You claim to be liberal.........
I say you're more than orthodox.

You say you know me better than anyone else.........
I laugh.....and ask you.......REALLY???!!!!

You say its all my fault that you are how you are.....today....
I say Go!.. But you're the one who won't.

You say you know what's best for me....
I don't think so.

You say it's my life.....but you won't or rather can't let me live it my way.......
I know you really son't care so I'm not cribbing......YET!

You say you're hurt........
I know that.......but you don't want to accept that.

You say you need me to go on............
I can help but you won't take it.

You feel that I can't do it.
How do you know, you never let me try.

You don't want to see me cry.......
That doesn't mean I don't.

Just because you couldn't do it, it's not the end..........
Not that I have to do it to make it up.

You want me to go away..........
I want to.....but you don't let me.

You want me to reach the top.......
How do you know I want to go there at all.


"every coud has a silver lining...........
mine has a golden one."

1 comment:

Samik Dasgupta said...

This blog has one of the most innovative titles i have come across by far in my life..and like the title the blog also stands out in its ability to portray a very queer take on a very common feeling which we all apss througfh in all our lives. GREAT!